When creating an ad listing for our website, you really want to make an ad that grabs the attention of a potential customer. Here are some tips to help you to create a great sale listing:
1. Use unique descriptive words in the sale title; something not too long. (Example: Fabulous Sale With Something For Everyone!)
2. Use specific descriptive words to describe the items you are selling. (Example: Antique French Provincial Couch, Broyhill Dining Set, Blue Bird Pattern 8 Piece Place Setting).
3. List the items you are selling using bullet points rather than in paragraph form to make it easier for the viewer to read what you are selling (we have many editing features above the text box).
4. Take advantage of the space to upload pictures to the sale. Many people prefer to see pictures of the actual items in the sale before attending.
5. Consider the location of the sale and the time of year when choosing dates and times. In some locations, weekend sales work the best and in others, weekday sales are successful.