There are two ways to "search" sales for specific items listed. This is great if you are looking for an item to complete a collection, furnish a room or residence, start a collection or even to find gifts, etc.
The first method to search for an item can be done this way:
1. Visit our website: https://www.estatesales.net/, and when the site loads, you will see a Search box at the top, right of the page.
2. The next page will give you a return of all sales that have that "key word" in their ad.
***NOTE: If you need help searching for an item, click on Search Tips.
3. If you would like more control over the search results, click on " Advanced Options for Searching Sale Item". Here you will have multiple ways to dictate the return on your search.
The second search method can be done via the free account you will set up; this is called our Treasure Tracker feature. This method will allow you to save up to 20 "key words" to continually search sales on our site based upon your settings. You will be notified via email if any sale is posted with the "key words" listed within the parameters you have set. Please follow this instructions to set up Treasure Tracker:
1. If you do not already have any account with EstateSales.NET, you will need to create one by clicking on "Not Signed Up Yet" and then "Get Notified".
2. Once you have created the account, look to the left the page and click on Treasure Tracker
3. The next page will give you some information regarding Treasure Tracker, and when you are ready, click Add Item.
4. A smaller box will appear on the screen where you can input information regarding the search you would like.Be sure to click Save when you are done.
5. Once you have saved one or up to 20 Treasure Tracker items, your screen may look something like this where you can maintain the items as well.
6. Anytime a sale is posted that meets the search criteria you have saved, you will receive an email with the sales listed.