Great question! When it comes to creating the name for your sale, think about something that would catch a potential customer's attention. For example: Extraordinary Antique Estate Sale or Fabulous Wonders to Behold Estate Sale. If you have specific item that will catch a population's attention, you may include that in that title as well (ie Green Bay Packers Collection or Lifetime Hull Pottery Collection).
Articles in this section
- How many Subscribers in my sale area?
- I just created a sale, where did it go?
- What is a Sale Video URL?
- What Should I Title My Sale?
- How many views has my sale had?
- What's the difference between Locally, Regionally, and Nationally Featured slots?
- I paid for a Regionally/Nationally Featured slot, but my sale isn't featured. Why not?
- I'm having a certain type of sale, but I want to mark it as a different type of sale so it can receive more exposure. Is that okay?
- Why isn't my sale showing up?
- In which city will my sale be listed?